Would you like to sell print for higher prices?
I like to think that I’m an experienced print buyer. I’ve been buying print for many years. My clients rely on me to make sure that they are paying the best prices.
So why on earth did I pay 12% more than normal for a brochure?
Well, that’s what you’ll find out in this pdf strategy document. And you’ll also discover eight strategies that WILL improve the outcomes of your negotiations with print buyers. Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How five minutes preparation will make all the difference to your negotiation
- Why you should give way in a negotiation
- What you can achieve with NICE goal setting
- Why you should not be a closed negotiator
- How to get the best result when making a proposal
- How to encourage print buyers to ask for more and more and more (and how to stop them)
- Why Pareto agreement prevents frustration in negotiation
- Why good negotiators never regard an agreement as finished
- Three action points that you can put into practice straight away
You’ll also get access to regular Profitable Print Relationships articles on how to create better customer engagement and customer relationships which make you more profit.
P.S. This document is only up for a limited time. So don’t delay in downloading it.