Here’s a 7-point checklist to make your end of the year easier
It’s about to get busy
We are approaching the busiest time of the year for many print companies. It is easy for this period to descend into chaos. That’s why it is good to plan for it now.
Here are seven easy action points to lessen the chaos
1. E-mail your customers and remind them that it’s a busy time of year and that they need to be organised
2. Offer a bonus for early jobs. This doesn’t have to be a price discount: it can be a box of chocolates or an extra product that is cheap to produce
3. Let your customers know if there are final cut-off dates for certain products for delivery before Christmas or New Year
4. Contact customers and ask them what jobs they are likely to be placing
5. Decide if you are going to place any extra charges for jobs that arrive late. You may want to determine this on a customer by customer basis
6. Ask your staff about overtime availability. Can you put on extra shifts if it gets busy?
7. Get plenty of cake in to make sure you have enough energy to get through the next few weeks!
Make your sales more organised next year
“How To Succeed At Print Sales” helps you create a practical sales planning process that is simple to carry out. There’s loads of useful day-to-day print strategies as well.
< Back to blog