Introducing: Creating Successful LinkedIn Relationships: personal coaching
Do you struggle to achieve results on LinkedIn? You are not alone!
I get lots of people questioning its use.
I used to be like that too.
And then something changed. I started having worthwhile conversations. People started approaching me to see if we could work together. Now LI is my main channel for new business.
That’s because I started analysing what I was doing wrong (a lot!), what I was doing right and where I needed to improve.
Eventually I created my four-stage process for creating 1-2-1 relationships on LinkedIn. Now I’m revealing all the secrets I use to create my business success on LinkedIn.
Introducing Creating Successful LinkedIn Relationships: the webinar
If you need to learn a proven system for achieving results on LinkedIn and require personal help and guidance in making sure you put it into practice, these coaching sessions are for you.
We work live on Zoom in a small group setting. I teach you all my tricks and systems in huge detail. And we work through live exercises so you can make the right strategy decisions and practice what I teach.
Depending on the level of coaching you book, you also receive live e-mail access to me for all your questions. And for platinum members I’m offering personal e-mail critiques of your profile, content and connection messages, as well as a personal coaching call.
I’m Matthew Parker
LinkedIn is my primary new business channel. I no longer cold call or e-mail. I have used LinkedIn to win countless valuable clients over the years. And I simply wouldn’t have met many of these clients if it wasn’t for LinkedIn.
I’m also a seasoned Linked trainer and presenter. I have presented on social media at the events of businesses such as Xerox, HP, Konica Minolta and FESPA, to name but a few. I have also delivered social media training on behalf of organisations such as BPIF, IPIA and Antalis. And you can read my social media articles on my own blog and in many leading industry magazines.
I’m also one of the top connected LinkedIn users according to the Mindfire printing industry movers and shakers list.
“I am really impressed by your social media strategy“
I am in the process of changing my profile to be more appealing to my customers. Without your information, I would have never understood the power of LinkedIn and social media in general.
Jari Kunnas, Partner, Docus Oy
“My experience with social media was that it had been a total waste of time“
I started using social media thinking it would help my business. After a year of no results, I threw in the towel. I already had a packed schedule. Why did I want to add more useless work to my day by fooling around with social media? That’s as far as it’s ever gotten.
Until I worked with Matthew on LinkedIn
Immediately, I saw that Matthew’s approach was focused on the bottom line (generating more sales leads). He showed me exactly how to avoid getting distracted by all the noise of social media. Also, it was very obvious that he walks his walk with social media.
If you want to finally start taking profitable action in the area of LinkedIn, I highly recommend Matthew.
Todd Smith, Todd Smith LLC, California
What makes this training different?
There are lots of quick-fire web-based LinkedIn training sessions. However, these coaching sessions are all about helping you develop the right personal approach to LinkedIn that suits you. They are all focussed on equipping you with the right tools and confidence to make sure you achieve your social media goals. You will be impressed with the level of personal care and feedback.
Here’s what the webinar covers
- Session 1, Monday 9th November – creating a great profile
- Your reason for using LinkedIn (it’s more complex and important than you think)
- Your headline determines whether people want to look at your profile. So let’s make it work!
- How to create effective visuals
- Creating a summary that makes people want to connect with you
- Getting people to take the next step: the importance of a CTA
- Essential profile settings
- Session 2, Monday 16th November – creating the right network
- What size should your network be?
- How to create incredibly focused searches using the free version of LinkedIn
- Five other ways to find worthwhile connections
- Connecting in the right way: most people never carry out these two essential connection actions
- The one fatal connection error that I see loads of people making
- Session 3, Monday 23rd November – engaging: the life blood of LinkedIn
- Simple ways to stay engaged with your network with less than ten minutes work
- Three ways to create content quickly
- Broadcasting or engagement: what’s the difference and which one is right for you?
- How to automate your posting quickly, easily and for free!
- Two strategies that maximise the views on your LinkedIn posts
- Session 4, Monday 30th November – creating 1-2-1 relationships in real life
- Why move connections off LinkedIn
- What’s the difference between a connection and a relationship?
- Which connections are right to turn into a relationship?
- A simple outreach strategy that gets results
- A guide to LinkedIn metrics
“I found that using LinkedIn effectively is much easier and less time consuming than I had believed it would be“
This training is delivered by someone who is knowledgeable about the subject. It is put across in a simple and easy to understand fashion. Matthew can demonstrate his own success as a result of using the techniques and practices he teaches and promotes.
The best feature of the training is the hands on approach: you put the teaching into practice straight away
The strategies covered are applicable to both personal and business needs.
I would recommend this training.
Annette James, Membership Executive, York and North Yorkshire Chamber of Commerce
“Did I really have the desire or time to be actively involved in LinkedIn?“
I now have a plan for what I can achieve through the use LinkedIn. Crucially I also now have some practical knowledge and skills to help me achieve this.
I also found it valuable learning how to set up profile information with appropriate content. And I have some great general social media for business guidelines.
I would recommend this training.
Kyle Jardine, Northern Ireland Manager, British Printing Industries Federation
Here’s what you receive when you enrol on this coaching
- 4 x 150-minute live coaching sessions via Zoom
- Live exercises online with feedback
- Recordings of the sessions
- All questions answered live
Premium attendees also receive the following bonuses
- Copies of the slides – worth £10/$13
- Premium edition of Five Steps To Creating A Social Media Profile That Generates Business – worth £29/$37
- Six weeks e-mail access to Matthew to answer all questions – worth £120/$155
Platinum attendees also receive the following bonuses
- E-mail critiques of profile, content and connection messages – worth £195/
- Personal 45-minute coaching call with recording – worth £155/$205
When and how does this take place?
The sessions are all at 3pm London UK time on the 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th November (all Mondays). These are Zoom calls for a small group of people.
What happens if I cannot make a session?
No problem! You receive a recording of the session. And premium members have e-mail access to ask me any questions about what we covered
Who is this for?
This coaching is for anyone who wants to learn a simple LinkedIn strategy to create more prospects or personal connections and needs assistance with making sure they put it into practice in the right way. I’m connected with the printing industry, but this is relevant for any sector of business.
Please use the contact form if you have any other questions
|Creating Successful LinkedIn Relationships: personal coaching||Regular||Premium||Platinum|
|4 x 150-minute live coaching sessions via Zoom|
|Live exercises online with feedback|
|Recordings of the sessions|
|All questions answered live|
|Copies of the slides - worth £10/$13|
|Premium edition of Five Steps To Creating A Social Media Profile That Generates Business - worth £29/$37|
|Six weeks e-mail access to Matthew to answer all questions - worth £120/$155|
|E-mail critiques of profile, content and connection messages - worth £195/$255|
|Personal 45-minute coaching call with recording - worth £155/$205|
|$189 exc. VAT||$219 exc. VAT||$263.2 exc. VAT|
Pay safely and securely by credit card or by PayPal
Array ( [country_code] => undefined [state] => undefined [ip] => undefined )
You have a choice
You can carry on wondering how to win new business and missing out on all the opportunities that LinkedIn brings. Or you can enrol on Creating Successful LinkedIn Relationships: the webinar. It could be the most valuable two hours you spend this year!