Do you find that no-one is reading your posts on LinkedIn?
You write some content that you would like as many people as possible to see. You post it on LinkedIn. And then nothing happens.
It’s a common problem for many people. They start wondering
- Why is everyone ignoring me?
- Have I written the right type of content?
- Did I make a mistake in how I posted it?
- Should I even bother trying to build LinkedIn engagement
But some people are gaining great traction with their LinkedIn content. They know what the Linked algorithm likes and what cause the algorithm to supress your content. This means they achieve all the benefits that great content engagement can bring.
Why does posting good content on LinkedIn matter?
Post the right content on LinkedIn and you:
- Gain new followers
- Stay in the front of your network’s minds
- Engage with your network
- Spread the word about what you do and build your personal brand
- Encourage your followers to take action
However, you only achieve these results if people see your content. The more views and the more comments on your posts you receive, the more powerful your engagement with your audience.
I used to be happy if I received a couple of hundred views of a post. Now I’m disappointed if I don’t receive at least 1,000 views. My posts often achieve thousands of views. And many people are commenting on what I post and sharing it as well. It’s not unusual for me to be in the top 1% of LinkedIn posts.
This means I am connecting with more people, having more interesting conversations and ending up with more business. All because I learned some simple strategies that greatly increased my engagement.
You too can achieve similar results on LinkedIn.
Introducing LinkedIn Content Mastery: the webinar
If you are fed up with wondering what you need to do to achieve the best LinkedIn content results, this webinar is for you. In just 90 minutes I outline all the dos and don’ts if you want your LinkedIn posts to be successful. I tell you everything, from the best types of content, boosting your views and the best posting strategies. You learn about hashtags and tagging. We cover whether you should automate your content or not and whether you should be a broadcaster or an engager.
I’m Matthew Parker
LinkedIn is my primary new business channel. I no longer cold call or e-mail. I have used LinkedIn to win countless valuable clients over the years. And I simply wouldn’t have met many of these clients if it wasn’t for the fact that I posted the right content in the right way on LinkedIn.
I’m also a seasoned Linked trainer and presenter. I have presented on social media at the events of businesses such as Xerox, HP, Konica Minolta and FESPA, to name but a few. I have also delivered social media training on behalf of organisations such as BPIF, IPIA and Antalis. And you can read my social media articles on my own blog and in many leading industry magazines.
I’m also one of the top connected LinkedIn users according to the Mindfire printing industry movers and shakers list.
“I am really impressed by your social media strategy“
Without your information, I would have never understood the power of LinkedIn.
Jari Kunnas, Partner, Docus Oy
Who is the webinar for?
Basically, it is for anyone who wants to learn simple LinkedIn content strategies or who wants to achieve more views and engagement with their content. I’m connected with the printing industry, but this is relevant for any sector of business.
If you are already a LinkedIn content ninja with a proven strategy that is already winning you thousands of views and plenty of comments, then this training is probably not for you!
Here’s what you learn
- Part 1 – Posting The Correct Content
- 5 key types of content
- Using CTAs and why this is so important
- Some big content errors to avoid
- Making sure that you graphics and video correctly (much of my content doesn’t contain either, and I’ll explain why)
- Part 2 – Maximising Views
- Understanding the algorithm
- How to post links – most people do it wrong and are penalised as a result
- Ensuring you achieve the best results with hashtags
- How tagging can make a BIG difference to the popularity of your post
- Part 3 – How To Post Correctly on LinkedIn
- Where to post on LinkedIn: what works and what doesn’t and why
- Automation: when it works and when it doesn’t
- How to automate your posting quickly, easily and for free!
- Broadcasting or engagement: what’s the difference and which one is right for you?
- Two strategies that maximise the views on your LinkedIn posts
“My experience with social media was that it had been a total waste of time“
I started using social media thinking it would help my business. After a year of no results, I threw in the towel. I already had a packed schedule. Why did I want to add more useless work to my day by fooling around with social media? That’s as far as it’s ever gotten.
Until I worked with Matthew on LinkedIn
Immediately, I saw that Matthew’s approach was focused on the bottom line (generating more sales leads). He showed me exactly how to avoid getting distracted by all the noise of social media. Also, it was very obvious that he walks his walk with social media.
If you want to finally start taking profitable action in the area of LinkedIn, I highly recommend Matthew.
Todd Smith, Todd Smith LLC, California
Here’s what you receive when you enrol on this webinar
- 90-minute live webinar via Zoom on Wednesday 23rd June at 4pm UK time
- A recording of the webinar
- All questions answered live: this is in addition to the 90-minute training
Premium attendees also receive the following bonuses – value £25/$38
- A copy of the slides – value £10/$13
- My eight-step long-form content creation worksheet, containing a simple system for the creation of longer content. It includes 3 content templates to make writing your own content even easier – value £15/$25
|Creating Successful LinkedIn Relationships: the webinar||Regular||Premium|
|90-minute live webinar via Zoom|
|A recording of the webinar|
|All questions answered live|
|A copy of the slides - worth £10/$13|
|Eight-step long-form content creation worksheet - value £15/$25|
|$39 exc. VAT||$45 exc. VAT|
Pay safely and securely by credit card or by PayPal
Array ( [country_code] => undefined [state] => undefined [ip] => undefined )
You have a choice
You can carry on wondering why your content is not working for you and missing out on all the opportunities that posting the right content brings. Or you can enrol on LinkedIn Content Mastery: the webinar. It could be the most valuable 90 minutes you spend this month!