Print Buying #UKvUSA episode 4: Education vs. Salesucation
Without educating our audience, print slowly dies…
But whom should we educate and who should do the educating?
In this podcast, Deborah Corn and I discuss:
- How do we educate our most profitable potential customers
- Is it time to stop connecting with the brands?
- The difference between education and sales (is there one?)
- Education vs Inspiration
- How have printing companies inspired us in the past
- The BIG failure of the printing industry over the past few years
- Action points every printing company should carry out right now (33m40)
Please add your thoughts on the best ways for the printing industry to educate right now in the comments section.
This episode was recorded before the Coronavirus outbreak.
Links Mentioned in this episode:
Matthew Parker: https://www.linkedin.com/in/profitableprintrelationships/
Deborah Corn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborahcorn/
Print Media Centr: https://printmediacentr.com
PS If you liked what I had to say, make sure you sign up below for regular updates from me
< Back to blog