Print Buying #UKvUSA episode 5: Managing extra charges
Why does the printing industry give away so much for free?
And how can we change this situation?
In this episode Deborah Corn and I discuss:
- Should you charge for fixing files?
- How do have the extra cost conversation?
Whom should it apply to?
- Why does our industry focus on lowest price?
- Do customers always want lowest price?
- How one printing company cut their prices without being asked…
By the way, Deborah and I both agree that the printing industry can and should charge more… That’s why you should listen to this podcast!
When do you make extra charges?
Do you find it possible to move away from the relentless focus on lowest prices?
Please add your comments below.
This episode was recorded before the Coronavirus outbreak.
Links Mentioned in this episode:
Matthew Parker: https://www.linkedin.com/in/profitableprintrelationships/
Deborah Corn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborahcorn/
Print Media Centr: https://printmediacentr.com
PS If you liked what I had to say, make sure you sign up below for regular updates from me
< Back to blog