What do you want to achieve next year?
It’s that time of year again!
Yes, it’s when many people start focussing on setting budgets and targets for next year. Most targets centre around figures. But it is good to look at the wider picture as well. Here are some other areas where it is worth thinking about targets:
- How would you like your company culture to develop?
- Do you want to alter the type of work you produce?
- Do you want to alter the type of customer you work with?
- What workflow developments should be made?
- Are there any personal developments you would like individual staff members to make?
These areas may not be figure-based, but they are all essential parts of creating a good company that achieves its targets.
Here’s a guide to creating realistic sales targets
Check out “How To Succeed At Print Sales”. You learn all the elements of a successful sales target and the powerful 13-week sales planning system.
< Back to blog